Thursday 29 September 2011

I'm just going to say "it's been 10 days under an entire year since I last posted here"

HOLA AMIGO! Yes, that means hello friend! And if it doesn't, well it does here so get used to it.
Alright so instead of an intro here Im gonna say lol@ how long it's been since I've written here. I mean seriously, the last post said I was "starting a non hate blog", and then here I am a year later with the SECOND post. Know what that means? Either I hate things more than I'd imagined (probably this one) or I just have no time to write these.

Anyway, today I have an actual topic of discussion for you for my blog, although I don't think it's much of a topic (considering the fact nobody will "discuss" it!) but I'll go anyway.
Music! Yes, that lovely sound of sorts you hear when you open yourselves up to it. Everyone loves it, nobody hates it, and some people actually do hate it. It makes sense, but it can be so confusing at times, and that my friends is my intro.

So now the intro is over, here's the juice- I'm going to give you spectacular people a list of albums that IMO are just way too good to have died without hearing. Yes, I do have those amazingly! And I really want to make something clear before I type these out, these are in no way/shape or form in order of best to last or anything. Hell, I don't even have a favorite album of all time, but don't get me wrong, they DO all rock.

So now in no paticular order (and FYI, I'm going to link a song from each album just incase for some weird reason you actually feel like listening)
Armor For Sleep - Smile For Them
A Day To Remember - What Separates Me From You
Taking Back Sunday - Louder Now
Papa Roach - The Paramour Sessions
From Autumn To Ashes - Abandon Your Friends
Deadlock - Manifesto
Celldweller - Wish Upon A Blackstar

And yeah, what a boring blog just to put that. BUT I DON'T CARE SO SUCKIT!
Just to clarify, these aren't "my favorite albums of all time", because there are some albums I love more than some of these that aren't here. Know why? Because for some reason one or two songs let down the albums to me. I mean I can listen to the rest and they shine of awesome, but yeah. Not good enough for a "must hear or die" kind of thing.

If you're read this far thanks. Because I seriously doubt most people even clicked the link. And yeah, it doesn't matter too much to me because I only write these to let out some creative juices and whatnot.
ps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NggUSbgRUhc&list=FLVUm-piJQbAIIeMKhngWCqQ&index=4

No comments:

Post a Comment