Sunday 7 April 2013

BALANCED

So here's a few things I've done since I last made a blog:
I've gotten up early to actually go out way too many times.
I felt like I was DYING because I was ill for like 2 weeks. HAD THE WORST COLD OF MY LIFE AND THEN A COUGH TOO.
I've gained a liking for Ice Tea, and I feel guilty about this.
I've listened to ALL the music. Every piece of it.
I ordered some phone chargers from ebay and the person reversed payment without even telling me, for no reason. FUCKSAKESTY.
I've made a 2 year old cry. MULTIPLE TIMES.
I've gotten 2 job interviews (for next week pls) WHICH MEANS I HAVE TO SHAVE AND GOD I AM PISSED. I want to keep the beard, but it's too uneven to pass as "smart". fuck my life
I've gotten 4 legendaries. I know, I'm awesome.
I've been incredibly fucking pissed because I've got a "friend" that won't leave me in peace. Yeah, fuck sakes. It'd be ok if it was someone else that wouldn't leave me alone, but it's not. Ah, live sucks


SO YEAH HERE ARE SOME RANDOM QUESTIONS BECAUSE IDK WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT.
1) Whats the tallest building you've ever been up? Idk, it probably wasn't that big. Maybe 3-4 stories? Yeah, I know right.
2) Do you have any scars? I do indeed
3) Do you like marmite? I guess, I never eat it though
4) Did you ever win any sportsday events? No, but I came last
5) What did you want to be when you grew up? I WANT TO BE A VOCALIST, PRO GAMER OR GAME DESIGNER. Not gonna happen
6) If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? Wealth status
7) Whats the longest you've ever grown your hair? Idk, I don't measure. Long enough to go pretty far down my back though
8) Are you scared of flying? I've never flown so no
9) Would you rather trade some intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence? uhh, well I only have moderate of both, so neither. Although actually, that being said, I have a lot more intelligence than most people I meet, so it must be worth a fuckload of good looks. Still wouldn't trade, though
10) Have you ever tie-dyed your own clothes? Nope
11) How often do you buy new clothes? Never, ty
12) Are you reliable? VERY.
13) Are you proud of yourself? I have nothing to be proud of. But sure, I am
14) Have you ever had a secret admirer? Well Idk, maybe, but it was a secret so I never found out.
15) If you could ask your future self one question what would it be? How are you?
16) Do you hold grudges? Nah
17) If you could breed two animals together to defy the laws of nature what new animal would you create? I really don't know. Maybe a cat and something else. I guess if I HAD to think of something, a cat bird. Scourge of the skies
18) Do you decorate the outside of your house for christmas? Nah
19) Can you solve sudoko puzzles? Well of course
20) Have you ever played conkers? Nope
21) Whats the most unusual conversation you've ever had? I probably can't say, sorry FRIENDS.
22) Are you much of a gambler? Nah, don't have the FUNDS
23) Are you much of a daredevil? Nah
24) Are you a good liar? I probably am, but I don't choose to lie
25) Are you a good judge of character? I'm a good judge but I give everyone the benefit of the doubt so it's a useless skill
26) Are you any good at charades? Never played
27) How long could you go without talking? A long time, as I frequently have nobody wanting to talk to me. :(
28) What has been your worst haircut/style? Right now
29) Can you iceskate? Never tried
30) Can you summersault? I can on a trampoline!






 


Thanks for reading friends! Goodbye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment