Tuesday 30 April 2013

Well I've been lazy, god damn it

I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT MY BLOG AT ALL. In fact, I visit it everyday and think of what to write, but I can't think of words to put :/
But I'm here now! AND I AM MAKING MYSELF WRITE THIS DAMN IT, MAN.

So I've been doing a little bit of STUFF since I made my last blog, I've had about 4 interview THINGS and yeah, no job yet "technically", but I don't really care. If I'm honest I don't even want a job unless it's in the Tesco near me or my local Budgens. No shame in that really, I just fucking hate public transport and working anywhere else would involve that. Meh.

So yeah I've also been playing deh games. I got the ONYXIA DRAKE and I was so happy. I also saw the DRAKE OF THE SOUTH WIND drop, which is incredibly rare (I think it was South, it was the one from the RAID) and I lost the roll (I was bottom of 3 people) and then the person that won it gave it to me because he didn't want it and wanted to be an ass to the guy that was second. I mean I could've easily kept it and I'm sure both people would have lived, but I gave it away to second highest roll. I then found out it's rarer than the Onyxian drake and I'll never actually see it again, or get it. Meh.
I've also been farming ZANDALARI WARBRINGERS because they drop 3 mounts, and even though the droprate is moderately decent I went about 30-40 kills without a mount. Most of the kills were solo, and these things are no joke and actually kill me sometimes pls, and some were 2/3 man.
So earlier I did one in a full raid group because it was up and I thought WELL WHY NOT A MOUNT WON'T DROP LOL!?!/1?! but one did. and oh god you should have heard my cries, I screamed out loud in anger because I knew I'd lose (what with about 6 people being in range to actually roll)
BUT LO' AND BEHOLD I WON AND OH GOD THE JOY THAT FILLED MY SOUL WAS IMMENSE ZOMGFUCKINGYESPLIS. I mean it was amazing, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I also shaved for the first time in ages a couple of weeks ago. It sucks to not have a nice fluffy beard (not that it was TOO fluffy, but it was long enough to RUN MY FINGERS THROUGH) but I guess it's ok. I'll grow it back as soon as I can, 'cause I'm awesome.
I also drank my first sodabeveragething after quite a bit over a year a few weeks ago. I'd gotten an ice cold pepsi from KFC because my order was gotten wrong. But meh, I thought it was ok to treat myself after so long. I also had an interview the day after so yoloswag I'm awesome, aren't I?

I also had some vanilla coke a couple of weeks after. YES MAN. YES. I have been searching for it for ages and Budgens randomly had it in stock because apparently it's been "brought back by popular demand". I was so happy mayn, I know certain people don't like it, but MAAAAAAAAAAAN be happy for me :'(
On this subject I also have a can of cherry coke here that I actually bought to give someone once A LONGASS TIME AGO LUL. It apparently goes out of date on April 2013 "approximately" (which was yesterday), so I'm considering drinking it.
IDDDDDDDDDDDKKKKKKKKK. GOD I NEED SOME GUIDANCE.
Idk what else to write :(  I need more games to play. I want Sims City but even if I had a job I wouldn't pay the ridiculous price. GIMME A GAME OMFG LIFE GIVE ME GAAAAAAAAAAAMES.

So yeah guys, sorry for being lazy. I'd tell you I'm going to post more often, but I'm lazy and I feel even more guilty if I post a single paragraph (as opposed to not posting at all), I just love to fill these things with as much content as possible.


Here's a random picture to leave you with. Thanks for reading guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment