Friday 21 September 2012

Always the giver, in every aspect of life

LET'S HOPE IT STAYS THAT WAY.

So I've noticed something about myself just now, whenever something happens on my PC, like my game stops for a millisecond or something stops responding for a SECOND I get really worried and think my PC is going to die. I mean atm my PC actually is going to die and I need a new harddrive but Idk how to replace one so I can't really do it. Anyway I HAVE NOTICED SOMETHING.

I'm the same with MYSELF as I am with my computer. I mean right now I have a pain in my chest, different from usual, not heartburn or a stomach ache but a PAIN and I'm scared it's like, bad. And I always get it, I mean I know it's not going to be something bad, but I get WORRIED at the time. Isn't that weird?

Sorry for not making a blog for ages btw, I know I've been really infrequent recently and that's because my life really is nothing special. I've not been feeling too great and when I feel down I feel uninspired to do anything. I also haven't made any videos or done anything too active but yeah, sorry.
WON'T GET INTO WHY I'VE NOT FELT GREAT INSTEAD I WILL WRITE MORE STUFF.

Mists of Pandaria comes out next week, it's like 5 days now. zomg, I was originally going for realm first max Archaeology but I'm not sure my PC will be ok for it, and even then they nerfed my method so I'm going to have to do A LOT for it. I'm then debating what to do out of levelling a fresh monk or getting a level 90 (or 10), Idk. Still don't know what class I'll do first (have them all) I mean I'm enjoying my Priest but I've also been getting into my Druid and Rogue (wtf?!!? I hate my Rogue) so yeah, choices choices.

I also played some LoL and it was fucking awful. I tried to play SMITE too but the game wouldn't load and was all error-y so I gave up. SORRY.

I guess to end this I'll say thanks for reading! And I have like 6 bananas in my room.
The more you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment