Thursday 6 September 2012

FUCK IT I'LL JUST GO WITH THIS

I've been wanting to write another blog for days but I suck too much to think of a TITLE.
Now my titles never mean anything, in fact they're usually lyrics, but yeah I've just had writers block (not just for the title, but for actual CONTENT)

Anyway here's some information!
I'm addicted to caffine (as you know) but I mention this because I drink too much coffee now. I guess it's better than the energy drinks (SEVEN months free btw, 7!!! I'm proud of myself. Nobody else seems to be, but meh)
I seem to do a shit ton of push-ups now. Done like 45 today, and periodically do them as I do other shit around the house. Like when I go to get a drink or something at 4am I'll do 15-30 of them. I guess I feel it's punishment for the "snacking" so I can't complain. Speaking of that I'm FITTER now. I mean I can do 30 push-ups without feeling like death! srsly, try to do some push-ups now. I used to be able to do like 5 and it would kill (lol). Idk maybe it's just because I was HEAVIER then.

I've also not made a video for quite a bit now :/ I made a video of a Pokémon game the other day but it turned out to be the wrong game so I felt embaressed and set it as unlisted :( badtimes. Ah well.
I actually feel kind of guilty for not posting a video for so long. Even though nobody watches them I feel kind of obliged to fufil my duty as a video maker. Idk, I'm weird like that I guess.

In more life related news my sleeping pattern still isn't amazing. I went to sleep at 9pm yesterday and woke up at 7am this morning (SO NORMAL TBH.) but I hadn't slept properly for over a week before that so lululul. It's becoming.. normal to sleep for a few hours in the day now :/ I feel slightly bad about it, but I have no life so OH WELL.

I STILL HAVEN'T WATCHED THE DARK KNIGHT RISES AND IT PISSES ME OFF.
I've actually asked 2 people if they want to watch it with me and one never really answered and the other said he'd come but never actually did. FML! Don't want to really go to the cinema alone, it would be just :/ I mean I will foreverbealone but that's just.. yeah.

Also I want some new GAIMZ to play. I love the games and I'm getting bored of everything I play right now (have been ages), but Idk wtf to play. I've tried a bit but now I've got a better computer I can try MORE. No idea what, though.

IN OTHER NEWS. The other day I had to be somewhere at 9am (wouldn't you like to know) and I stayed up all night to be up in time (I'd already lacked sleep for ages, but I didn't want to risk oversleeping) ANYWAY I went there and they told me they'd CANCELLED. fucking annoyed. I got a lift there and didn't bring any cash because my mum said she'd come back at the time I had to leave. My mum had actual plans as well so I didn't want to call her and ruin them so I had to walk home. Took over an hour and I was wearing shoes with holes in the bottom (brother had stolen my good ones, gj) so by the end of it I was boiling and my feet were KILLING.

To end this I guess I'll say thanks for joining the ride! I hope to see you in all of my future endeavours.
ps. i wub yoo bbyz

OH YEAH AND PPPPPS I CAN LIVE STREAM IF I GET MY FAKKIN INTERNET WIRED. But for some reason the cable I got doesn't work so I need to buy another wire from somewhere and I cba. But yeah, dat stream boi.

No comments:

Post a Comment