Thursday 14 June 2012

HARDCORE HERO OMG

Hey guys, so here's a weekly update (again)


IN OTHER EXCITING NEWS. I started Hardcore on Diablo for shits and giggles, I GOT TO LEVEL 7 OMG. Then my friend decided to fuck off and won't let me level alone, pft.
On my main character I'm only level 15, but I like to go back and grind items to make a bit of cash (gold, not real money) and also level my crafting. I rock at crafting.
Speaking of cash though the real money AH is up today, gonna make dem dolla SON. Although I realise I won't be able to until inferno or something, and by the time I get there it'll be TOOOOO LATE. Oh well!

Not really much else I can say! Apart from the fact people seem to be majorly unreliable, and nobody bothers to take me into account.
OH SNAP I'M TALKING AS IF PEOPLE CARE OOOOOOOoooooooooooH.

No comments:

Post a Comment