Friday 1 June 2012

I think I thought I saw you try

Hey guys, so I know I've said many times that these blogs aren't about views (and trust me, they're not), but I do like to wait until at least one person has seen the last one to make a new one.
But it's been a week, so here.


I've not been having an amazing time lately, I had a nice Monday but apart from that I've been feeling pretty down recently.
I think I may need help, but I don't really care. I mean I've lived with myself for years so it doesn't even matter.
I also need new shoes as the new ones I got a few months ago have a hole in already (from walking too much, seriously, already)
And I'm looking into getting a PC. Should I just blow EVERYTHING now, or wait.. a few months? I mean lets face it, I have no income and nobody will help me, so I have no idea.

Also I'm really worried about my cat, I've not seen it for a week. It's not really the kind of thing I need on my mind right now. EDIT: seriously, it's gone. It has NEVER been away for more than one day, and even when it's out it's in the garden or infront of the house. I am really worried.

ALSO I changed my blog. I went for the simplistic feel, as I'm probably too crap to make a good boarder or background, sadly
And I've added juice back into my.. diet? I'm not on a diet, but I drink juice now. I never used to, but I thought "what's the worst that can happen?" So far I've spent like £7-8 on juice (lolpls) I've had Orange&Raspberry, Pineapple, and Pomegranete, Grape&Apple, all the gourmet tropicana shit 'cause I rock.
(Ok, I won't be having it a lot.. I think it'll be a once a week thing, or maybe a little more? Who knows)
edittwo: FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER PLEASE TY I'M AWESOME.
@Moonshinepen

No comments:

Post a Comment