Saturday 30 June 2012

Since Justice Has Been Met This Day, I Will Now Stand As Wisdom.

FOREVER MORE, WE SHALL STAND TOGETHER.

Hello! So I've posted VIDEOS N SHEET on my Youtube and YOU LAZY MOTHERFUCKERS CAN GO THERE TO SEE THEM.
http://www.youtube.com/user/quiena0?feature=mhee
IDK IF THAT LINK WORKS K.

But yeah! So I've not got much to say, but I'm making a blog anyway!
I've not slept for ages but I'm not tired somehow, I've not drank any energy drinks or coffee.. which is weird because when I DO drink coffee I feel tired.
And on that subject! I ran out of my Kenco earlier and decided to go try NescafĂ©. This was a bad idea! For some reason I dun laik it :( I wasted £3 on it and I'm GUTTED. I'm out of my coffee now and all I have is stuff I don't like, so I cba to drink it.
So yeah, I love dat Kenco shit tbh, t'is NAIS.

Also I got dry SHAMPO the other day! It's awesome tbh, I love it. And if you don't get the typo reference then my memory is CLEARLY a weird motherfucker! 

Right so onto the meat, I've been playing a lot of Diablo recently, and even though I get relatively low fps (STIIIILLLLLL NEED A GRAPHICS CARD, someone upgrade theirs and give me their old one? QQ), it's fun! Out of all the bosses so far I think the hardest for me has been Diablo as a Demon Hunter, and after that Belial on normal! I've actually gotten to Act 3 Hell as a Barbarian tbh, and I've killed Diablo on Nightmare as a DH! So here's my CHARACTERZ BLAD
Level 55 Barb, Level 45 DH (Yeye, I killed Diablo Nightmare solo at 45, haters gonna HAAAAAAAET even though I have to get to 50 to go into Hell >_>)
I ALSO HAD a level 14 Barbarian on Hardcore but got OWNED by a Wood Wraith, lolol was hilarious!
I'm levelling another Hardcore character now, it's a Wizard and I'm going solo (barb was with someone else), I'm not playing it full time 'cause I'd love to get into Inferno on softcore, but yeah!

So here's my THOUGHTS on the game. Firstly it's fun! It's also simple, which is amazing.
It's not too easy (some of it is, some of it REALLY isn't), I mean the jump from Normal > Nightmare is kinda medicore, then from NM > Hell is like woooooooooooosh, headfirst into the deep end. I'm sure Hell > Inferno will be INSANE. I just wanna say that I'm levelling a Barb with a friend of mine and we're 55 now, and srsly, Skele King ripped him a new one so I had to solo it from like 90% on Hell. NOOOOOOOOT FUN. But oh well! BARBARIANS ARE OP LOL.
But yeah, I like the game as a solo the most I think, my reasons behind it are that I love to farm levels/gear and other people just don't want to do it with me :( Although I'd love to actually play with more people, I really would! COUGH*(Ash#2935)*COUGH

I also loved to actually listen to the lore and watch cutscenes, so I'm glad I levelled through the entire thing solo first (I'd have HATED to miss out on all that, especially the end cutscenes!)
So yeah! I'm enjoying it, I really am! At first I thought I'd hate the.. how do I word it? "repeated content" with completing the same game 4 times over, but it really is like playing a whole new game on each difficulty, I mean the rare packs alone get INCREDIBLY harder with each new difficulty.
As in, fear on its own is pretty shit, but when you combine fear with arcane beams and desecration AND wall.. well, you gon die sukka! Or not, if you're skilled! But that's also something I LOVE. it's sooooooo simplistic but it actually requires you to THINK about what you do in combat.


AND NOW I SPEAK ABOUT PROBLEMS (this isn't an indepth review btw, just SOME thoughts), firstly is the itemization. YEAH I JUMPED ON THE BANDWAGON. But seriously, a Barbarian only belt with Int and Dex? >_> Noty. And a REALLY PRO Crossbow with EPIC deeps?!?! and a shit ton of Str? NO THANKS. It sucks!
You know something funny? Apart from not being able to play offline I have no more problems.
Well.. it sucks that the game is laggy. I mean it doesn't LOOK that good (no offence! I think it' looks great, but I hope you get what I mean) yet it requires quite a heavy graphics card. I mean I CAN run it but I have to go on a tiiiiiiiiiny resolution for good fps. But ah well, I'll buy a graphics card at some point.
As for no offline play I completely understand why, and I 100% agree with it. (if you don't know why, Google it!)

But yeah, uhh.. Whoops, this is long as fuck lolol
PS LISTEN TO THIS SONG http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=a2ViM6HE7O0
PPS ADD MY FUCKING BATTLETAG OR SKYPE OR SOMETHING I DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKE ME NOOBS
Ash#2935
ash.strattttttttton (9 ts after the a)
plx? I have no friends :(
PPPS semen contains vitamins that keep teeth healthy AND you're more likely to get ulcers while you're on your period, I uhhhh... Idk how I know the first one, no really
PPPPS I owe someone money and I want to pay it but I texted them and they didn't reply, and I cba to contact them again because I'm lazy hint hint LOLOL KKKKkK
PPPPPS someone took a dump with me on a video call the other day, it literally ruined my life. I am now a broken man.



GOODBYE MY DEAR FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES/PEOPLE THAT COME HERE TO LAUGH AT ME
xxx
kisses








(*lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment