Friday 11 January 2013

I AM TRULY BLESSED

Taking time out from owning face to list things that I am happy about in life.
Even if I don't realize things all the time and even if I just act hateful about stuff, I'll make sure to remind everyone that I do in fact thank the lawd I have what I have. And what do I have? Well you're in the right place to find out.

I'm thankful I have a home, somewhere to sleep at night and enough money for food.
I'm happy I have a PC and internet connection. They may not be the best, and I may not have top of the line peripherals, but I'm very happy that I have these things.
I'm over the moon that I'm good at playing games. I know it might sound weird, but when I see people that are really bad it just makes me realize that it really is something that not everyone has (I usually think everyone can be amazing, and I'm sure they can, but as long as I see baddies I just feel really good)
I'm happy I have fully working limbs. Eh, it speaks for itself but I'm really happy I have 2 arms, 2 legs and working hands/feet. I CAN TYPE ON A KEYBOARD WITH THESE.
I'm glad I was born in a technologically advanced age. I think if I was born during an old age time I'd probably be in a lot worse of a shape than I am now.
Lastly I guess I'm happy that I'm not blind or deaf. That would surely suck



well then

No comments:

Post a Comment