Monday 20 February 2012

Can you teach me how to feel real?

I got a box of cereal and some yoghurts earlier, they're YUMMY YUMMY. JUST SAYIN'.
I actually got something that wasn't extremely unhealthy too, I'm getting so cool now. Why am I doing it? 'cause I hate myself :(
I lied, I like me! I really do, I'm actually really happy with how I am. But the real thing is that if I get healthy and actually improve then I can actually feel like other people are happy with me too.
It probably won't happen (because I fucking suck) but I'm trying to eat maybe kinda sorta a little bit healthy(er) than I used to. I'm trying not to drink as much UTTER SHITE as I did before, and I'm maybe kinda sorta almost doing more STUFF. Like earlier today I did 30 about pushups, I'm actually so hardcore. Maybe I'll go for a walk later? Who knows!

All in all, at the end of the day it's not about starting to do things to improve myself, it's about maintaining the things. And I most likely won't, I mean there's a shitload of temptation in life so it can be complete balls. But I'll try. And even if nobody actually cares I WILL.
I think I should rename this blog "Ash 2.0". I won't though, because all my blog titles are from songs I'm listening to when I start. (there's some TRIVIA FOR YE.)


This blog was originally gonna be about WoW shit, and I was only gonna put 1 line of that ^ shit, OH WELL I'LL SAVE IT FOR ANOTHER DAY.
In other news I feel like utter crap today, woke up and my throat felt like a collapsed tunnel, and I've had a headache all day that feels like someone has smacked me at the side of my face with a nunchuk. FML, I never get ill but this is the second time this year I've felt like shit. I'm also extremely boiling and I'm pretty sure that's a pretty bad sign, I mean I'm actually sweating and there's no heating on or anything.
lolillness. I IZ GUNA DIIIIIIE. Sadface.

Might as well leave it at that! 'nother blog coming tomorrow, and I can assure you it'll be as pointless as the rest! And as a parting note I'm gonna link a video AS PER! >RIGHT HERE<

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment