Wednesday 22 February 2012

Blademouth's Not Gonna Die (It's Time To Take The Second Route)

Sometimes I like to imagine I'm famous, like a musician or actor. I think I do it because it's what I actually wish I could be, and pretending is always fun.
I even do things like act like I'm being interviewed for some kind of thing, Idk what, but I picture myself being asked questions and answer them (as you do).
Maybe that's weird, but we all like our slice of fame, don't we?

I'd actually love to be a musician you know. Well, I say musician, what I really would love is to be a singer. Yeah, sad dream of mine I know, but it's something I've wished for a very long time.
I've had moments in my life where people have said I can sing, but I don't actually think I can. I mean I sound good to myself, but I'm not going to go off that! That would be foolish, I mean I'm pretty sure everyone sounds good to themself. But how will I ever know? I mean I can't record myself singing because it's embaressing, you know? I've had people take the piss because apparently they could hear me singing in my room (and yeah, person in question is a cunt, but oh well)
It pains me to say, but I don't think it's gonna happen. But you know what, I've known it for a long time, and I'll still sing along to stuff because it's what I love doing! Maybe I can learn an instrument? I mean it's not gonna happen anytime soon (too poor to even buy one of course) but who knows?
All I know is my dreams are just that- dreams, and I'd never ever kid myself.


In related news (actually a total coincidence) I've lost my voice! It sucks balls, man.
Just started my music career and everything (oshit, can't lie about that now I've just posted this blog)
And in unrelated news my "live longer than I would have beforehand" thing is going great, I'm 5 days "sober" and MOST OF ALL I HAD PINEAPPLE TODAY. Actually went a got a whole pineapple from Budgens (only £1, fuckyeah)


I guess that's all I've got for today, once again I'd like to thank you for being here, my name has been Ash Von Stratts the 3rd.
I'll leave you with a parting piece of advice: If you want to keep the friends you have, let them know that they're your friends. (Yeah, simple enough, shame I suck at taking advice from myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment