Wednesday 25 April 2012

It's my time to burn, my time to shine, time to make it for myself!

Hey guys, so at the weekend I recorded a video and because I rock so hard I forgot to upload it. So here it is:


Now it's long as fuck. Whoops :x

Righto so earlier today I got myself Aero hot chocolate, and even though I'm not drinking any soft drinks and the like I.. Uh, yeah this is fine. It apparently has no.. stuff in it. Yup.
I also decided it would be an amazing idea to make a blog right here right now with absolutely nothing to talk about! So instead of talking about epic stuff, I'll post pictures to fill space (lawl)
 Firstly I can fly now. (who remembers the Jackie Chan Adventures? probably nobody, but I think it rocked.)
 Second my cat thinks this is cool. (BUT HE IS NOT COOL GRRRR)
And thirdly I took this a month ago, but I thought I'd share it now. (I love dem timers, no idea why I kept it on for this long)


OH YEAH. I ran out of marzipan! Actually happy about it because IT IS SO UNHEALTHY CLEARLY. Oh well!
Also I've only been for one walk today. FFFfFFfFff. I usually go for 2-3+ everyday, but fml.

On another note I can't get this chorus out of my head http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85_eHWmcaDU
IDK WHY. BUT I LOVE IT I DO. Even though I think it sucks to have 2 songs of the same band/album in the same playlist fuckit, it's going in to the shizzle, yo.

Have I ever told you how much I like to drag things out? No, well goodbye for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment