Friday 2 November 2012

Are you satisfied?

IN THIS BLOG I AM GOING TO ANSWER SOME RANDOM QUESTIONS.
Also going to write blog-stuff!

So I've been playing a lot of minecraft lately, I keep making worlds and finding some pretty cool stuff. The last world I made spawned me in a friendly village next to a DUNGEON and when I broke the walls down to see what was there all I could hear is endermen teleporty noises under me constantly.
Needless to say I got the hell out and went to PREPARE. So I did normal minecraft stuffs like finding wood, getting minerals and suiting up.

Oh and I also messed around with my mod settings too, it's hilarious 'cause now I get shit tonnes of warewolves at night, and also a fair few OGRES. I chose them cause I thought harder monsters would give more exp, Idk if they do but yeah. I also found a FIRE ogre and it was pretty scary, but I owned his ass.
Anyway a few worlds back I also found an AIRSHIP. Was fekkin awesome, here's a pic
as you can see there was also a TOWER next to it.
Usually the tower would be my challenge, but what you can't see from the pic is the  3541233442134 mobs on the airship! I actually had to build a tower under myself to reach the ship but when I got up there I got pretty much 2 shot from a diamond geared pirate :( ah well. I eventually got up there and pillaged dat shizzle, was awesome :')

AND NOW FOR QUESTIONS.
1. What is your best friend's Mom's name?

I recently realized I have no best friend
2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole?
Idk, no weird moles I know of
3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had?
Idklol, I never considered teachers hot (they were teachers after all)
4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater?
No
5. What body part do you wash first?
MAH HAIR
6. Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms?
lolololol no
7. What's the strangest talent you have?
I don't think I have any weird talents
8. Do you have an innie or an outtie?
I BELIEVE IT IS INWARDS
9. What's your favorite flavored Pringles?
Original
10. Have you ever been tied up? Do you want to be?
can't say I have and I don't really want to be
11. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for?
I've never been grounded because I'm not an asshole
12. Do you parallel park or drive around the block?
I've never parked in my life
13. Have you ever had two dates in one night?
I've not had two dates in my life
14. How many times have you been cussed out?
very many times, for some reason people don't like me when I'm so awesome
15. Which shoe do you put on first? The right one.
putting shoes on is like second nature so I don't really pay attention to that
17. Have you ever been to a gay bar?
no
18. THIS QUESTION IS MISSING OMFG

19. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common?
yes they're all assholes to me
20. Did you French kiss before you were 16? Yes, I did. I had my first kiss in 8th grade, and I would not trade it for anything.
Idk, which ones french? all I know is the last time I was kissed was back in year FOUR when I was popular and lived back in the first place I ever lived
21. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting?
uhhh.. no?
22. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep?
I'd prefer to not say, doesn't that make you wonder?
23. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you?
Idk, maybe I can't remember (I'm a bad person)
24. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash?
I'd rather not wash my sheets, I mean the only thing that will ever make my sheets dirty is pissing shitting myself in my sleep, and believe it or not I don't
25. Have you ever found anything in your parents' bedroom that was questionable?
WELL INTERESTING STORY TO END ON.
One time a long time ago me and my brothers went to stay with my dad (who lived with his girlfriend) and we were staying in a spare room that apparently his girlfriends sister was staying in and there were a fair few sex toys in there, ps I was pretty young at the time but yeah, I knew what they were np














THANKYOU AND GOODNIGHT.


No comments:

Post a Comment