Friday 16 November 2012

I'm still waiting, I'm still waiting (waiting, waiting)

RIGHTO! So I've really being going hard on Minecraft over the past week, it's unreal. QUITE SAD REALLY. I found an amazing world and I've been owning it hard. Within the first ingame week (Idk how that's gauged in real time) I'd built a nice shack by a hillside, put a secret tunnel out and expanded it into the hill!
I also went out and conquered a MANSION (hadn't seen one of those before!) and a fortress! THAT WAS JUST IN THE FIRST WEEK@@@

At this point I've managed to expand my shack/tunnel complex and I've added a rail in it, and I've also got an enchanting room, chests and a portal to the nether! I also have an underground tree which is quite epic.
I've also killed Israphel about 5 times (srs) and I've ventured into the Nether and managed to get literally about 4-5 stacks of diamonds. Not to mention an UNGODLY amount of gold and iron (literally too much to use!)
I'm at the moment sitting on fully enchanted diamond gear because of all the levels I've gotten, I have about 14 life points (or 24? I think it's 14 though) which is something like level 60 to get, but I spent the levels on enchanting so I didn't get more :( worth it though! I've managed to destroy around 4, 5 or 6 towers (MAYBE MORE IDK) whereas in previous worlds I'd have died like a little bitch to the golem up the top :/
I've also finished an entire dungeon (that took probably over an hour, it went all the way down to bedrock level with shit tonnes of rooms/hallways full of monsters) and I've sieged a fair few fortresses and castles too. It's really been an epic journey!
Right now though I'm a bit lost because I went exploring on my AIRSHIP (fuckyeah, I have one of those bad boys) and when I logged out for the night and came back all my waypoints had gone :s so I'm extremely lost, but it's ok, I'll get back somehow.

The new task I've set for myself ingame is THAUMCRAFT. It seems really interesting! I have shitloads of artifacts that are absolutely useless to me so it'll be interesting to try out! will mean having to get back home and expand the cave to make room, but it'll be worth it I hope.

Eventually I hope to venture to The End in this world (maybe), and face the Ender Dragon, but it'll be an extreme challenge because in order to even start I need all those Ender Pearls, and I hardly ever find Endermen, let alone get them as drops :/ (I actually found the End Portal already, just need those pearls!)



IN OTHER NEWS I WAS GOING TO DO SOME QUESTIONS IN THIS BLOG, BUT DIDN'T REALIZE I HAD SO MUCH TO TYPE, SO I SHAN'T DO THEM TODAY. Maybe tomorrow! WHO KNOWS.

Thank ye for the read

No comments:

Post a Comment