Thursday 1 November 2012

MYYY LIFE IS A PLAAAY

I woke up at about 6am today, was actually amazing.
I mean I first woke up at like, 5? (pm) and yeah, that was after about 20 minutes of sleep. Couldn't sleep after that because there was some sort of party going on so I sat in bed all night and eventually fell asleep at Idk when. After that I woke up again at about 11 (I think) AND THEN WENT BACK TO SLEEP AND WOKE UP AT THE GLORIOUS NORMAL TIME.
ty

So in real news I need a network card for my PC (a wired one) so I can not have a horrible upload speed. I don't really want to get one online when I can try a PC store but the nearest one is too far to go myself (well it's not, but if I pay for travel and find out they don't have any it's a bit of a waste) so I've asked for a lift (over a week ago) still waiting! I ask every morning, and I ask my mum to tell me if she goes out so I can at least get a lift NEAR (travelling back home is easy and painless)
She of course leaves and goes shopping and picks people up and gives other people lifts without telling me when she leaves the house everyday. Obviously.
I mean it's obviously her either forgetting I'm even here or actively not wanting to help. Either way I'm fine, it's not a big deal really, no honestly that's not sarcasm.


ALSO I DECIDED TO SPEND REAL MONEY ON A GAME. I bought a Lil K.T because it was on offer for £4.50. I did feel a little guilty but I'll live.

Also I'm a bad person because I watched Dark Knight Rises and The Avengers over the past could of weeks online and TOTALLY LEGALLY. because I'm a bad person, but it's ok because I enjoyed myself.


I don't really know how to end the blog, there's stuff I've not put in it but I think I'll save it for another post (hey, it means I won't have to feel bad about leaving it so long to bring new content out)

No comments:

Post a Comment