Thursday 8 November 2012

Yeah I had it all, sat on top of the world

but I threw it away just to prove that I could

So here's some random questions incase I forget to blog again

Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? well closed I guess
Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?  I've never slept in a hotel
Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Idk, in? if by sheets you mean SHEETS, obviously I don't care because it's under me
Have you ever stolen a street sign before?  no. 
Do you like to use post-it notes? never used them but I guess they're ok
Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?  nah
Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?  bear
Do you have freckles?  NAAAH
Do you always smile for pictures?  nah
What is your biggest pet peeve?  Idk, probably pieces of shit aka cunts aka fucking assholes aka most people
Do you ever count your steps when you walk?  nah
Have you ever peed in the woods?  probably, Idk
What about pooped in the woods? lolno
Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?  nah, there's not usually no music playing
Do you chew your pens and pencils?  nah
What size is your bed?  it's just a normal bed
What is your Song of the week?  I've spent too much time watching streams with just music in the background this week to have one, but I guess you could scroll up and see the first line of the blog to see my song of the minute
Is it okay for guys to wear pink?  of course (see what I did there?)
Do you still watch cartoons?  nah, I don't watch anything
Whats your least favorite movie?  anything black and white with really bad sound
Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?  Idk, somewhere good
What do you drink with dinner?  water or coffee
What do you dip a chicken nugget in? nothing, unless it's McDonalds then I'd.. actually I don't get a drink there anymore, so nothing
What is your favorite food?  can't think of a favorite

What movies could you watch over and over and still love?  DON'T REALLY WATCH MOVIES MORE THAN ONCE MOST OF THE TIME IDK
Last person you kissed/kissed you?  I don't think I've been kissed for, like, 17 years? who knows
Were you ever a boy/girl scout?  nah
Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?  depends how much I get for it
When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?  not that long ago, but it never got there so I guess Idk
Can you change the oil on a car?  never tried
Ever gotten a speeding ticket?  no
Ran out of gas?  no?
Favorite kind of sandwich?   Idk, I don't really eat them
Best thing to eat for breakfast?  Idk, whatever I want at the time
What is your usual bedtime?  NICE QUESTION NICE QUESTION. NOT REALLY GOT AN ANSWER THOUGH
Are you lazy?  depends if I want to do something
When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?  never dressed up for halloween
What is your Chinese astrological sign?   Idk, I could google it but I cba
How many languages can you speak?  ONE TY
Do you have any magazine subscriptions?  nah
Which are better legos or lincoln logs? lego
Are you stubborn? I don't think so
Who is better...Leno or Letterman?  Idk who these people really are
Ever watch soap operas?  yeah, oh I thought it said WATCHED but I don't anymore
Afraid of heights?  Idk, I'd have to go up high and see if I get scared
Sing in the car?  I guess not, I'm conscious of whether or not people can hear me now

No comments:

Post a Comment