Friday 23 November 2012

I'll never amount to anything

 I'm too lazy to write real stuff RIGHT now, but I did feel I needed to write a blog as it's been a while
So here's some questions

Last time you consumed alcohol?
a long time ago, probably over a year

When was the last time you saw your best friend?
nobody considers me their best friend so therefore I probably don't have one (it's something that actually made me feel incredibly sad when I found out, that the person I considered my best friend didn't think it back)

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
I'm not sure, I think I was sitting at my computer bored

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
I was doing a BG I think. It was not fun

How do you feel about the person who texted you last?
well they're alright I guess

Three words to explain why you last threw up?
It's been a very long time since I've thrown up

How's your heart lately?
I'm not sure, probably good. But I do sometimes feel it hurt, so maybe I'm dying or something

Where did your last hug take place?
meh, a long time ago, the only time I can even remember a hug in my entire life was some time this year and the person didn't even hug me back

Who was the last person to hold your hand?
probably my mum, and it was probably when I was about 4

Did you have a good birthday this year?
No, it wasn't good at all

Are you tired right now?
maybe a little bit, but it's the slight tiredness I feel all day, and even if I try to sleep with it I can't, so I guess not?

Have you ever been called a tease?
No

Three days from now will you be in a relationship?
No

How old will you be in 11 months?
21

Was yesterday better than today?
meh, it's less than 5 hours into today, so no

What does your last text message say?
something about the bad part of having a lizard and leaving the light on when its bright outside but I'm too lazy to get my phone

What month is your birthday in?
August

When was the last time you saw your dad?
a few months ago

Relationship status?
I was going to put something depressing here, but instead I'll just say I'm alone

What is your favorite color?
I don't have one

Do you like coffee?
yes

Do you like iced tea?
never had it

Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
there's only one side to my single bed

Do you know how to play poker?
yes

What were you doing at 12:00 last night?
nothing I can remember

Do you smile a lot?
probably, Idk, I try to be happy I guess

Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
no

What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
stuff

Do you wear any jewelry?
no

What time did you go to sleep last night?
Idk, 9-10? am

Where did you sleep last besides your own bed?
uhh, besides my own bed I guess I slept on someone elses sofa, and that was many, many months ago

Have you ever kissed someone?
I actually don't think I have, thanks

Have you ever done yoga?
no

When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
ugh

Do you know any foreign languages?
not fluently

Are you crushing?
uhhh.. no? I have no idea

Who was the last person you had in your car?
well I don't own a car

What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
the last time I was in a cinema was probably when I was like 12, so I can't remember

How are you feeling?
not too good thanks for being the first person to ask this week

Who do you text the most?
I text anyone that texts me, so I'd have to count who texts me the most
and I won't do that because it will just put me in a worse mood

Are you going on vacation this summer?
No, I'm not

What's the area code for your cell phone?
Idk

Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
I didn't buy it, Idk where it's from

What is the closest purple thing to you?
my phone case

When you're at the grocery store do you use the self checkout?
yes, always

If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive?
well considering how badly I hate life I would have to say I probably would

No comments:

Post a Comment