Tuesday 4 December 2012

I would give my life, to be huuuuman

So I'm back with yet another blog, hello there!
I'm not in a paticularly bad mood this time, LUCKY YOU.

Was a bit pissed earlier though, because of Pokémon RNG being absolutely fucking shit, PLS IT IS NOT FAIR. But I'm sure EVERYONE knows that!
Anyway I'm also sure you'd love to know what RNG I mean, I mean STUNZ and confusion RNG, and also crits. God, I spend 2341241 years losing to a gym earlier today because of the fucking paralysis and confusion (I'm sure you can figure out which one, and if you can't GOOD) but yeah, not having any counters is awesome when you get RNG CC'd and even when you DO get a hit it's bearly 5% health off, and then you get hit 80% in one hit.
AT THAT POINT THERE IS NO USE IN USING POTIONS. You just get hit back down again and die the first turn you don't use one. Anyway, enough of these Pokémon QQs


I saw a guy dressed in a massive Hello Kitty outfit at Tesco the other day, then my little brother went on a toy train, I'm sure he loved it, I took PICTURES but I'm too lazy to put them on my computer.
I also refound my liking for Atreyu, specifically Congregation of the Damned and even Lead Sails Paper Anchor, both great albums ty. YOU SHOULD ALL GO LOOK AT THEM. I'll give you links to songs from the albums (linked via the actual titles of the albums above, oh boy I do love adding hidden links, hint hint)
In other news I would like some gifts for christmas if anyone is feeling generous, I'd like a headset and a WIRED network card so I can connect to the WIRED internet, I'd also like absolutely anything because I'm getting nothing for christmas this year (don't feel bad though, because it's the same as most years)

SO I'VE JUST THOUGHT OF A STORY I CAN TELL. I remember one of the best Christmas presents I ever recieved, I can't remember how old I was but I got a GBA SP and Pokemon Ruby, one of those special edition ones with the special case and stuff, WAS SO COOL. Looking back I feel kinda bad though 'cause I now realise my mum had to borrow money to actually buy it, BUT I GUESS THAT'S JUST LIFE.
I hate how real life ruins good memories, but it'll always have been great at the time I guess


NOT SURE WHAT ELSE TO SAY IN THIS HERE BLOG POST.
I guess I could  tell you that I've caught every single wild PET on WoW now, except TWO. One of them is only available in Summer which means it's impossible to get now, and the other is from REPUTATION. Which means I cba, np.

Also I've watched The Walking Dead now. THE ONLY WORD I CAN REALLY USE TO DESCRIBE IT IS ALRIGHT.


OH YEAH AND HERE'S SOME REAL LIFE NEWS. I've been sleeping really.. uhh.. kind of normally the past few days. I go to sleep REALLY EARLY as soon as I feel tired (like, as early as 5-6pm) and then I wake up early morning.
It's made me see how little meaning my life has, it sucks balls, but oh well

THANKS FOR READING. Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment