Tuesday 18 December 2012

IT'S A WHITE TIME OF THE YEAR (and not because I'm touching myself)

I'M A MERRY CHAP HERE'S SOME QUESTIONS

Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
I probably wouldn't because I don't get any being straight so it makes no difference

What would your last meal be before getting executed?
Idk, probably a pile of shit considering I'm obviously in prison as I'm about to be killed

Do you walk around the house naked?
I do not

What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
I close the door

Who is the person you can count on the most?
I can't really think of anyone but myself (ty)

What did you dream last night?
I dreamt I asked someone to the cinema and they said yes! I'd do it irl, but they'd say no

Have you ever been in love?
mihmih

Do you sing in the shower?
I do not

What is your favorite Holiday?
don't really have one

Would you ever get plastic surgery?
I would not

Have you ever caught a fish?
I have. It smelt pretty bad

What is your favorite lunch meat?
I guess chicken

Do you still have your tonsils?
I DO

What is your favorite cereal?
can't really think of one as I never have cereal

Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
I don't because I can't tie them back NP

What is your favorite ice cream?
chocolate I guess

What is the first thing you notice about people?
TIT SIZE

What book are you reading now?
well considering I'm doing this and not actually reading a book I'd say nothing

What is the farthest you've been from home?
depends where you mean by HOME

How did you meet your spouse?
I did not

Where was the last place you drove (other than home/school/work)?
I can't drive PLIS

Do you like fish sticks?
if you mean fish fingers YES I DO

What kind/brand of deodorant do you use?
Idk I have 2 cans of itbut I don't actually know what kind they are

What is your favorite mythical creature?
I don't have one

What is your favorite dshdsfhdhdshds?
deleted word because it's a piece of shit and I don't have one

How do you eat your eggs?
I put them in my mouth and go CHOMP CHOMP

What would you do if you were the opposite sex for a day?
I'd probably touch myself, like, a lot

What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time?
I don't do nerdy things and I'm quite offended by this!

Do you prefer Wheat Thins or Triscuits?
uhhhhh, I have no idea

Do you face the showerhead or away from it while showering?
I only have BATHS

What is the oldest thing in your refrigerator?
Idk I don't look in there because there's no food

What is your favorite breed of dog? cat?
no my favorite breed of dog isn't cat pls

How are your survival skills?
so amazing clearly, I'd live for ages in a cave

Do you prefer tacos or muffins?
well as I've never had a taco that I know of I'd say muffins

Can you play any instruments?
never tried np

What is the most overrated exercise in your opinion?
Idk, they're all pretty overrated

Do you prefer waffles or pancakes?
I guess pancakes

What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?
I DON'T EAT THINGS IF THEY'RE GROSS.
I ate a garlic flavored sweet once but I got paid £5 so it was worth it

Who is/was the most influential person in your life (besides parents/Jesus)?
JEEEEEEEEESUS IS MAH SAVIOR
Idk, I guess YOU(r mother)
npnp, she was good, very big influence in my PANTS.
(Idk though)

Do you prefer breakfast or dinner?
well I never have breakfast so yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment