Thursday 13 December 2012

HANG 'EM UP

Hellllooooooooo there, t'is a Friday morning and I thought I'd write a blog as I haven't in a little while!

Anyway here's some stuff!
I DREW A PICTURE TODAY. Well, yesterday technically, I'm going to post it here because of the absurd amount of time it took (I'm no artist, and I'm an MSPaint ROOKIE)
PLIS LIEK UND FAVRET


Also I have to go to some review appointment to do with my JOB SEARCH. I'm fucking shitting myself because I've been looking for a longass time and had no luck. I was also supposed to be going in every single Wednesday at 8am for 2 hours and I haven't (because I job search at home instead >_>) fkmylife I AM FUCKING SHITTING MYSELF PLIS
On the plus side once that's over I don't have to go in again until next year. JK they'll probably set up more appointments before Christmas no doubt. Wouldn't be suprised if I had to go in on Boxing day or some shit, LIFE IS HARD.

In GAMING news I built a nice rail track and I made a vid, HERE IT IS.

I'd like to apologize for saying that it's long, because it wasn't as long as it could be at the time.
It's now much longer but I'm too lazy to make another video or log onto Minecraft to take pictures :(

I also did other stuff on other games I'm too lazy to talk about, like pet battles. I NOW HAVE ALL 4 PANDAREN SPIRITS AND ALL OF THE RAID PETS EXCEPT ONE. I'm using a triple dog team right now, Chromaggus, a normal Core Hound and Gluth, 'CAUSE I CAN. Np.


And now because my life isn't interesting here's a few QUESTIONS
What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Chicken. Fried chicken.

Can you play Guitar Hero?
never played it but it looks easy so probably ty

How late did you stay up last night and why?
Idk, until 3-4am I think. OH DEAR

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
I WOULD, OF COURSE

Have you ever been kissed under fireworks?
No

Do you believe ex's can be friends?
uh, yeah probably

When was the last time you cried really hard?
I THINK IT WAS A FEW MONTHS AGO

What items could you not go without during the day?
well water because I need it to survive. And my computer

Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
I think it was my mother

How do you feel about your life right now?
I don't particularly like it but at the end of the day I'm satisfied as long as I get to do what I want (which is sit at my PC playing games all day, and that possibility dwindles slightly every day)

If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?
messages

Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
uhh, yes? I assume you mean would it come back as clear of anything, if so yes. I have not used any drugs in the past 20 years
(caffine and paracetamol, of course, wouldn't show up on a drugs test. would they?)

Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
nah

What song is stuck in your head?
this one
but only because it was the last song I heard

Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m.: who do you want it to be?
uhm, considering my window isn't on the ground floor and nobody I know lives within walking distance, I'd probably just run into the bathroom, lock the door behind me and just hide in the bathtub

Do you think too much or too little?
way too much, I mean way too much

Where are your feet right now?
one of them is under my leg, the other one is infront of me of course

Do you believe in fairy tales?
I do not

Do you like pickles?
no

Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
I have not, I'm pretty sure that's a retarded idea

What's the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
0

Have you ever been on a blind date?
no

Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more?
I'm halfway there, ask me that in around 5 years

Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your view of them?
yeah sure it does, if the number is more than 1 I'm much less likely to want to talk to them

Are you a good tipper?
I've never tipped in my LIFE

What's the most you have spent for a haircut?
I've never personally paid for a haircut

Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
no

Have you ever peed in public?
I'm pretty sure I have (public toilets are obviously public, right?)

What song do you want played at your funeral?
I've never thought about it in detail, but I have heard songs a few times that have made me go "man, I want THIS song to play at my funeral!" (I bet everyone has)
I guess I'd want some sort of end credit music from an awesome game, but I'm sure if I get a funeral whoever chooses the music will chose something awful (no offence?)






THERE WERE ACTUALLY MORE QUESTIONS BUT I DECIDED TO KEEP THEM FOR A LATER BLOG. (I'm THAT uninteresting)



I shall now try and sleep despite my brothers lack of decency, AKA despite him having his TV on max volume all night for 3 nights in a row. FUCK. HIM. FUCK. SAKES. FUCK.

Thanks for reading! Au revoir!



No comments:

Post a Comment