Sunday 4 November 2012

I remember it all, I remember it all

So not much has happened in the life of Ash since my last blog, but I have a habit of putting these off for a while sometimes so I'll try to not do that as much anymore (GOODLUCK)

Right so I bought myself a Lil XT the other day for like a fiver, it's a DECENT LOOKING PET so it's worth it obvs.
I also started playing Pokémon for a little bit and managed to get a SURSKIT and a SKITTY. Yeah bitch, I'm skeeled at dem games. I also realized Ralts is more than just awesome, it's a badass too. I pretty much soloed the first 2 gyms with him (and will probably do the third if I go back to the gaimz)

In other news the police came to my house the other day because apparently people were trying to break into my house. Also my brother is a fucking asshole and makes noise all day.
I don't like it, I don't like it at all. Why doesn't he take his trouble and shit elsewhere? Fucking god.

NOW FOR QUESTIONS.

1. What was your childhood nickname?
Ash

2. When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Idk, earlier probably

3. Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room?
No

4. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving?
I've never driven

5. Have you ever bitten your toenails?
Yes

6. How do you eat your cookie?
Well I put it in my mouth and chew

7. When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt?
I don't go to the gym, too expensive

8. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others.
I FAP AND I'M NOT EVEN ASHAMED.

9. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk?

Idk, probably a lot but I don't drink

10. Have you ever sniffed an animal's butt?

I don't think so, but maybe, Idk it doesn't sound like something I'd do

11. How often do you clean out your ears?
Not a lot

12. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper?
Uhh, Idk, fold?

13. About how many times a day do you pick a wedgie?
I DON'T HAVE THE NUMBERS ON THIS. Not often

14. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
Not really

15. What is the stupidest thing you've ever done at a bar?
Nothing at all because I haven't been to many

16. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted?
I don't get dared to do anything so no

17. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name?
nty

18. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date?
NEVER BEEN ON A DATE THE JOKE'S ON YOU

19. Have you ever played naked Twister?
Never even played Twister

20. Have you ever been drunk at work?
No

21. Have you ever found your date's/lover's brother or sister more attractive?
SEE QUESTION 21

22. Do you want to bring sexy back?
 Bitch please, sexy has been HERE for 20 years and it's going strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment