Friday 4 May 2012

a life in the day of! oh wait

Helloooooo people, first off I'd like to welcome myself back into your lives. Righto so first things first here's a vid (same old shtuff, a longass vid nobody watches!)

Right so in other news I went shopping the other day and got nothing. Not complaining, I mean I suck at shopping and didn't want to waste peoples time browsing for ages lolo. Wasn't a complete waste though 'cause I got free McDonalds fries because I'm a cheapskate (SKILLLLIN')
I also need a new iPhone cable, I got brought one but it didn't work so fml. NO DOUBT I WILL PAY BACK THE £1 I LEECHED FOR IT.

Righto so to end it I'd like to say I'm starting to like dat mettl once moar. I didn't not like it before, but I've been listening to shit like Versailles and Nightwish all morning. I lav it.
I'm also getting no sleep this week, lulul. AH WELL IT'S NOT LIKE I NEED TO BE AWAKE.

OH YEAH I FORGOT TO ADD THIS PIC OF ME BEING AWESOME AND CHOPPING MY FACE SHAVING.
lolol. I'm obviously so mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment