Saturday 31 March 2012

BEEN LAAAAZY AND PUT THIS OFF FOR A DAY YEEEEAH.

So I recorded a video a few days ago and YEAH HERE YOU GO.



So I took my cat for a walk yesterday! WEIRD AS SHIT I KNOW. He followed me out to the end of my road so I thought I'd show him DA ROPEZ. I vidded it and I'll probably put that in my next blawg.
It was fun! Although there were 2 police cars near a road we went past and he got really scared :( had to carry him past 4 police officers while he was trying to jump out of me, must've looked like a complete tit but I don't care, 'cause I laaaaaarve da babby.

ALSO I WAS THINKING ABOUT JUST VENTING MY WoW FRUSTRATION IN ANOTHER BLOG INSTEAD OF THIS ONE.
Because some fucking asshole spent the entire duration of Spine and Madness of Deathwing spamming in chat doing under 10k dps (on madness, with the massive dps buffs >_>) and won THE SHOULDERS AND TRINKET OFF SPINE AND THE 2H WEAPON OFF OF MADNESS. FUCKING CUNT SHOULD JUST QUIT LIFE FFS.
I was in almost full blues with an ilevel of 360 and came 6th on dps as Destro, one of the worst off specs ingame, and I won nothing.
Obviously Blizzard rewards the worst players, not the worst geared. (But yeah, Idk if I'll even bother making a seperate blog, but I might 'cause I know people don't give a fuck and I just want to vent)

No comments:

Post a Comment