Tuesday 20 March 2012

What are you so scared of?

SO I recorded this video in the morning and then I wrote a blog and forgot to put it in, how foolish of me!
So here's a completely seperate blog for the video!
Also I need to go for a run and even though I cba I HAVE TO OMG WOEEEEEEEEeee. I may actually go to Tesco tonight instead of my usual route. Maybe not though, but I am sooooo hungry.
Also I'm listening to THIS, I'm only mentioning it 'cause this blog is small as fook.



PS I LOOK LIKE SHIT HERE'S ME AFTER MY BATH (I'm so new wave having baths 'n shit)











OK SO I'M PISSED OOF 'CAUSE THE FUCKING VIDEO IS SIDEWAYS. I EVEN CHECKED IT ON ITUNES AND MEDIA PLAYER FIRST FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffffffffffssssssssssssss
Pissing me off now, because I ALWAYS MAKE SURE IT'S UP THE RIGHT WAY GOD DAMN IT FUCK SAKES.
Deal with it? I'll have to

1 comment:

  1. BRUV
    its all about dem Pineapples, Grapes, Pomegranates and Watermelons!
    MAH FAVOURITE FROOTS

    ReplyDelete