Monday 12 March 2012

Imagine being on a desert island with only coconuts. Seriously, you'd go insane trying to open them day after day.

AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW'ITE GUYS! I had some decent things happen to me today, but I won't go into it here! No sir, no sir, I've decided to do another one off blog here and give you guys a bunch of random trivial facts about me, some you may know and some you WON'T know!

Hooray for me!
Alrighty then, in no paticular order.
I once ate an onion like an apple (when I was in year 3 or 4, very young) MMMM (I don't like onions anymore.. lol..)
I onced pissed in a bowel and put it in the fridge (there's been contraversy surrounding this, a "did he did it did he not", this clears up alll the confusion. I was YOUNG btw, really young)
I shaved my leg once. Not both, just one. Why did I? LOL. I have nooooo idea, I'm not a woman so there we go.
I have a scar somewhere on me that NO MAN SHALL EVER SEE. How? I spilt tea naked. Yes, I've learned to never drink tea naked. Seriously.
I used to think the 2 dots birthmark I have on my neck was a vampire bite. Naievity ftw!
I used to be one of those people that hated on Soulja Boy for Crank Dat, but then Kiss Me Thru The Phone came out and I actually liked it. That's what changed my opinion on music overall and made me understanding of other people's tastes.
I actually like Baby by Justin Bieber. Sorry, but I had to say it.
I've had a gay experience before. I won't say what, but it wasn't kissing. Oh no, my mother would not be proud. (This was a LONG time ago, and believe me I'm not gay, not at all)
I only blog because some dickhead dropped a curry on the floor 3 years ago.
I've not fallen over for years. Like, not even a fumble (I'm awesome, I have the balance of a cat)
My eyesight SUCKS, but I've never worn glasses. I can't even afford to get my eyes tested and even if it was free I won't because I can't afford glasses. I can live with bad eyes.
My favorite song is Kansas City 90210, by From Autumn To Ashes. I don't even listen to it much, but I fell in love when I first heard that.
I've been told I can sing before, and I used to be able to hit amazing high notes. I can't anymore, but I can still do awesome things with this throat.
I've never played Guitar Hero, or even played a real guitar. Or any instrument (apart from a keyboard in school)
I've tried to kill myself before. But honestly, that's the most retarded thing I've ever done. Shame on me.
I didn't feel sick after watching 2 girls 1 cup for the first time, girls being sick into each other doesn't even make me feel a little ill.
I once saw a movie about 10-12 years ago (not sure when) that left me unable to sleep for weeks. And to this day I have no idea what it is, and I've looked for a long time.
There is a certain 6 letter word that makes me feel physically ill to even say, I can't even look at the word because it just makes me feel vile. It's an ingredient for pizza and I actually like that. yeye, weird.
I've never been to another country. Not even somewhere shit like Wales or Scotland.
I've not got ID. I suck balls, don't you know.
I had my ears pierced once. Didn't like it, so I took them out and haven't looked back since.
I once filled a bottle with piss and mud and threw it into the air at school. I feel extremely guilty about it now, but being young and stupid sucked.
I've never broken a bone! I've even had my leg ran over once, and nothing broke. Fuckyeah ironman here.
I love the sound of my own voice. NOT when I'm speaking, but when I listen back to recordings. Idk why.


Can't really think of anything else off the top of my head! OH WELL. I'm sure many people will have countless hours of fun taking the piss out of me for this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment