Thursday 29 March 2012

WAY AWAY AWAY FROM HERE I'LL BEEEEEEEEEE

FIRST THINGS FIRST IDK HOW THIS VIDEO WILL TURN OUT. I DIDN'T EVEN WATCH IT BEFORE I UPLOADED IT TY LOL K.


Rightio so if you didn't watch the vid here's some info! My cat decided that my crotch was itchy last night and decided to spend a good 15 minutes clawing at it, thank THE LAWD that I don't sleep naked!
I also went for a longass walk yesterday instead of my usual jog, was so fucking pissed and didn't even want to go out, but I pushed through and decided going 4-5 times the distance at a slow pace was GOOD too.

Also I was awoken this morning by a complete fucking asshole called "Next Door", their music was playing so loudly I could hear it from the oposite side of the house, tyvm? I was wearing headphones and I still could, tyvm? Pisses me off that.

So it's been pretty hot lately! Suns comin' out son, gonna rain at the weekend though! AH WELL. Next week is half term so I get a week off school WOOOOOOOoooooooo. JKJK I don't go to school, but you SCHOOL PEOPLE get time off, so congrats!

In other news I'm almost out of Shampoo and Idk what one to get now, I've tried loads and I still hate my hair. Probably need a cut but Idk what to get and I'm cheap as fuck so I cba to get one. TYTY. Also need new SHOES but I'm CHEAP. AS. FUCK. Wish I was a girl 'cause then I'd want to spend money on shoes, and a nice dress, and have more choices for clothes! OMG YEEYEYEYEYE. And I could wear makeup! I already use moisturizer you know. Well that's a lie lolol, I was given some for christmas (WHY?? IDK) and I use it every few weeks 'cause I'm COOL.

Lastly (I think) I've been getting MEGACRAVINGS for Dr. Pepper the past few days. I WANTS IT PLEEEEEASE. GONNA TRY AND MUSTER UP WHAT STRENGTH I HAVE TO RESIST.
Think about it maaaaaaaan. So something that just happened as I'm waiting for this video to upload- My little brother just walked into my room! HE'S 1 HE'S SO CRAP THOUGH 'CAUSE HE CAN'T SAY MY NAME GRRRRRRRRR.
So yeah. I actually need stuff to do now, Idk what to do that I can blog about, unless I blog about shitty games nobody cares about lolol.

aaaaaaaaanyway, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment